Helsinki Chemicals Forum
26-27 May 2016, Helsinki, Finland
Thank you for participating Helsinki Chemicals Forum 2015 in Helsinki 28-29 May! Please,
- find and download the published presentations here
- follow the HCF 2015 message wall and join the discussion at www.helsinkicf.eu/messagewall
- watch the opening words, keynotes and panel moderators from 28th May:
- Opening ceremony and keywords: "Opening of the Forum" by Pekka Sauri; keynote: "Positioning ECHA for the Future" by Geert Dancet and keynote: "Innovation and Competitiveness under REACH and CLP" by Antti Peltomäki
- Panel 1: Moderator Hansen "Thinking Beyond 2020 - SAICM and the future for global chemicals risk management"
- Panel 2: Moderator Diderich "Globally Harmonised System on Classification and Labeling - how can we get there faster?"
- Panel 3: Moderator Patel "Chemicals in Production: How to Improve Communications in the Supply Chain"
The Helsinki Chemicals Forum
is an independent forum engaging international authorities, industry leaders, NGOs, academics, the media and other interested parties in an open dialogue on key issues of global relevance regarding chemicals management and the control of chemicals safety.See what participants say about the Forum >>
Blog: Why attend the Chemical Watch Workshop?
Blog: Positioning ECHA for the future
Blog: Chemicals in TTIP – what is under discussion and what will it mean for REACH?
Blog: Accounting for chemicals in supply chains