Helsinki Chemicals Forum
26 - 27 May 2016, Helsinki, Finland
The programme for HCF 2016 has been published! Pease find the keynotes and topics for panel discussions here >>
The Helsinki Chemicals Forum is an independent forum engaging international authorities, industry leaders, NGOs, academics, the media and other interested parties in an open dialogue on key issues of global relevance regarding chemicals management and the control of chemicals safety.
See what participants say about the Forum >>
Register to HCF 2016 >>
NEWS AND BLOG POSTS
Blog: Perfluorinated chemicals – A global chemicals management issue in the need of global agreement?
Blog: Circular Economy – Opportunities and challenges for chemicals regulation
Blog: Plan safety - Is it taking a backseat to economic pressures?
Thank you for participating Helsinki Chemicals Forum 2015! You can read and download the material here:
- the HCF 2015 final report
- presentations can be downloaded here
- follow the HCF 2015 message wall
- watch the opening words, keynotes and panel moderators from 28th May:
- Opening ceremony and keywords: "Opening of the Forum" by Pekka Sauri; keynote: "Positioning ECHA for the Future" by Geert Dancet and keynote: "Innovation and Competitiveness under REACH and CLP" by Antti Peltomäki
- Panel 1: Moderator Hansen "Thinking Beyond 2020 - SAICM and the future for global chemicals risk management"
- Panel 2: Moderator Diderich "Globally Harmonised System on Classification and Labeling - how can we get there faster?"
- Panel 3: Moderator Patel "Chemicals in Production: How to Improve Communications in the Supply Chain"
In cooperation with: